We are continuously looking for candidates with «drive», high integrity and leadership skills. You understand the complex links between process, technology and organization and thrive in challenging environments. High demands and large responsibilities is "your normal". You have at least 8-10 years experience from implementation projects, from blueprint and design to successful delivery. We are looking for resources that have solid understanding of business processes, preferably in a manufacturing environment, and deep experience with either SAP ERP or SAP SCM.
If you have the above, and hold some or more of the following qualifications, you may be the right candidate for us:
- Masters degree in Business Management or IT
- Excellent analytical skills and solid business understanding
- Excellent communicative skills, and fluent in at least one Nordic language in addition to English
- Experience with SAP implementation projects as project manager or team lead
- Managing client relationships and developing business. You are expected to have a broad industry network
- Managing projects and teams, with the skills to motivate, inspire and counsel team members
- We are particularly interested in applications from candidates with previous consulting experience, however candidates with appropriate business experience are also of interest.
You will be challenged to
- Lead and contribute in exciting and challenging projects and programs
- Lead and contribute in proposal development for potential new engagements
- Contribute to the continuing development of Akselera as a high quality consultancy company
- Contribute to develop Akselera's subject matter expertise for our service areas
- Mentor and promote development of our advisors through ongoing skills transfer
- Build expertise in application excellence, and to be a subject matter expert for our customers in every phase of the scope-design-build-test-deploy experience